Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
This is such a terrible week! I LOST my freaking wallet! Damn. Am soooooo disturbed about this. The Incident: After OB on fri, I was quite at peace because the paper was quite direct. After lunch was a full 5 hour nap all the way till 7pm. All hell broke loose when I cant find my wallet after supper when I’m about to leave the car. (Initially he was quite reluctant to give in to this request and came up with all kinds of nonsense excuses. It was actually his colleague that did necessary procedure for me). By the time I got home after the whole incident it was already bout 3. Msg da,ni and seng to moan and groan about this shit. Was really surprised that da called mi the instant after the msg was sent! The following dae was the viewing of the CCTV. I actually saw myself holding the wallet outta the kiosk! Unbelievable. *and I thot I lost it there!* Well now I guess I must have misplaced it when coming outta the car at Changi Village. Message for moi loves, Baby: Thank u sooo much fer making the effort to be wid mi the whole time thru out this incident. U are much appreciated by me. I’m so sorry fer all that tantrum. Please forgive mi. Da: Babe, u’re the sweetest thing pls! Thank u so much fer lending mi a listening ear tt nite. Ilu! Seng: Dearest seng kia, thank u fer being here for mi. I read ya blog. So sweet of you to mention about this mishap. Ilu babe! Ni: Sweets, thank u fer lending mi your listening ear. Ilu! Drey: Babe, pls! I dun think it’s wise tt I bring moi passport to club noe. Just in case I lose the passport then ya dearest raine would become a case of no identity! Anywayz, I’ll pray to Saint Anthony like u mentioned. Dun forget to pray fer mi too! Love.