Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
My Dumbo:
Cheeeeesecake Cafe:
Baby & I finally had cheeesecake.
Same order: choco cheesecake along with port.
Felt sleepy after a lil port.
Ok, I am lousy... in this field.
SAT.
I can't wait.
PARTYYYY.
Without distractions.
Tell me,
is it the beginning or is it the end?
May I depart.
Or sld it be, I'll depart.
Past events.
I WAS affected.
Tml shall determine if history would change.
Be there.
Or not.
...
Don't get mi started.
It's getting kinda crowded in here.
Back up off mi, I'm feeling like I'm suffocating.
Now here's my problem, I'm not gon be your chick on the side.
Forget about it, u noe damn well it wouldn't be right.
I dunno wad u been thinkin bout mi.
Did u tink this was gonna be tt easy.
Hell no, u muz be gg crazy.
Why duncha get outta my life, get outta my sight, get off my back.
Why duncha get back to your world, go back to your girl, I think u owe her.
I know what's gg on.
I won't be second to none.
Back down cos u're crowding my space, u needa get out of my face.
Let's be honest, I'm not the type of chick u can use
And if u want it, if u want it u'll have to choose
I've been thru this, been cheated on, I know how it feels
How would I know that you wouldn't do the same to me?
The above lyrics seem all too familiar.
Sums it all up.
Seng Kia:
We've been having much sharing sessions lately.
Thanks so much for being there.
More "sessions" up next yeah?
Till the time is ripe...
Drey darling:
I miss those time we played the role of " dancing queens" before tuition sessions.
Usual arguments with teachers back at SJC.
Marathon sessions with Ms Leow.
Mini-skirt issues with the discipline team.
Canteen sessions where I had to be at 4E instead of 4D.
We have so much to reminisce about darling.
Been thru so much and yet I still have you by me.
Oh babe, this love we share.
COME WHAT MAY.
Tml: We're cam-whore till the batt goes flat!
Woohoo.
SAT!