It’s been some time since my last entry. No, my blog’s not decomposing.
It was however truly unfortunate that my com went mad ONCE AGAIN.
Blown up and crashed.
Servicing was useless.
Got a new com.
Still adapting.
Through this short span of period, much has occurred. The incidents that brought about, joy, laughter, tears, disbelief, doubts, pain, confusion and guilt.
Guilt, Pain, Confusion, Disbelief, Doubts
Half a bottle of whisky, neat, on-the-rocks.
Result: totally wasted. dead drunk. No recollection of the activities that followed.
This would be the first and last time.
I will hold true this promise I made.
The truth that was broken… in an unconventional manner.
Disbelief, my actions.
The effects of alcohol.
Betrayal and lies that were hidden.
Gratitude
Drey, Da, Mela, Spen, Andrea, Donovan, Swee Liang
I’m deeply apologetic for the misconduct.
I was taken aback by everything that occurred.
Perhaps it was the effect of having emotions and thoughts being suppressed over time.
Whatever ought to be over and done with. Would be.
I promise.
Words can’t express my appreciation and apologies.
TP babies:
Welcome to the world of digit 2 nini.
Hope your day was well-spent with all the foodie wastage activities. Now that most of us are holding a job, please do not miss out on those zouk-high sessions!
The decision you made that faithful day still make me tremble.
The shock waves you sent.
Etched in my mind were the actions and expressions that followed.
The truth that was withheld.
Not within my span of control.
Till this moment I am still unable to comprehend the denial.
What’s happened to the beautiful story we once embraced?
Why love when love hurts. ___________