Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Here I am, sipping my hot chocolate and reading though
the heap of notes placed in front of me.
Why is it that the absorption rate is at its lowest?
My mind is in a blank.
It seems that I’m still in a daze.
My heart seems heavy but there is no explanation to it.
Is it because of the weather outside?
The heap of notes that I have to get familiar with?
Or is it the tremendous amount of stress that I am dealing with?
I can’t comprehend the logic behind running away,
avoidance and keeping mum.
Though I have to agree that sometimes any of the above
may be the best solution to the problem.
As a matter of fact, hard as I try, I can’t be like that.
I can’t be passive...
I can’t be quiet...
I can’t play-pretend...
I can’t choose to avoid…