Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Once again pls hear mi moan and groan! Seriously, I think I’m gg nuts by the minute lar! This DPD paper is rrly driving mi up the wall! Have got absolutely no clue why I’m juz totally not in the most productive mood to get these pieces of shit into the brain! I can be like napping over a span of 5 hours and yet still feeling lethargic. Can u believe it? In moi most productive state, I only manage to memorize like 3 damn pages of shit! GOD! When is this gonna be over? Authenticated: when disasters happens, it’s the best time to seek out best pals! To all who have been helping mi thru this unfortunate incident: U people are so swt. Thank u sooo much. U’re all loved by mi! Finally, dearest god PLEASE help mi thru this mess!
Now I see that moi tag board is becoming a little condolence corner!