Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Hectic, that's the ideal word to describe my activities through the past few weeks. Had a series of food poisoning, foot aching, wine and dine, playing host and "fighting" battles. Poor me, I was working throughout the entire past week from MON to SUN, morning till mid-night... Exhausting I would say. Thankfully, I had my wonderful strong pillar of support through out. Baby was such a dear. Previously before the hectic schedule started, I managed to catch a few great movies, STEP UP and CASINO ROYALE. Step Up, a great movie I adore. The ballerinas reminded me of the times when I was still in my petite leotard, pointees, poise position and most favourite of them all, the tutu. =) Thinking back, it's been more than a decade since. Now, it's more of squeezing on the dance floor, with my pals. Getting a lil tipsy and letting it all out through the bodily movements with the blasting music. Nevertheless, it's highly effective in de-stressing. I suppose more clubbing sessions is required. As for casino royale, I seriously do not comprehend the ratings for the show. Plot's all the usual same old stuff, all that chasing, killing, saving, beauty, lust, money... Ok, well. I shan't continue. 9 weeks more to go...