Seems like I haven't been blogging fer quite awhile.
Past few weeks was awesome, except fer the fact tt I fell sick fer more than a week.
All tt dry cough and fever = dizzy spells.
Work's been well and good.
Been onsite at waterfront fer an event.
Thru this event, managed to meet up with some of my lecturers,
did some networking,
catching up and ... ...
... beens on the rocks.
Quarrels seem to be frequent.
But.....
We're gonna work it out!
Headed to zouk on fri.
That nite was simply great.
Been sucha long while since I last club.
PLS..... to all my babes, ya company was great.
All that being tipsy was worth it.
We should catch up soon.
Sat am heading back to sch fer classroom sessions.
Can't wait to do some major catching up with all the gang back at sch.
Ooooo I miss them soooo much.
3 more months to gooo...
I'm seriously counting down to X'mas!