Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
To my dearest dearest sisters:
My sister, my fren, my buddy, my enemy.
All integrated in one.
They bring to mi, joy as well as agony.
I'm sorry if I've been neglecting u guys.
No matter what, pls do bear in mind that deep down within I really care.
Just give mi your hand and I will be there.
Thank you for bringing joy to my life.
Da Jie love u guys. =)
Watched "The Banquet", show was quite alright.
Storyline revolved ard desire.
After watching the show, I realize that desire if not controlled within limit would become a lethal weapon to the ultimate failure.
This was what had happened in the show.
In the end, all that was left was misery.
Back to life at work: Everything's still quite cool.
Though filing's still been a large component,
I'm starting to learn things.
Hopefully at the end of the dae, I'll get to my aim.
Met Seng & gang last week, had a rolling fun tym bitching about everything tt's been happening.
Owww, how much I miss these babies!
Finally, some pics taken during mela's BD: :



