First dae of work:
For a long long time in my life was i more than punctual.
I was actually earlier.
Earlier by 20 mins.
(Perhaps i sld deserve certain positive reinforcement? )
Was outside office ringing the bell but to no avail.
At bout 9 someone came to open the door for mi.
Anywayz, juz a short brief on wad's been happening the last 3 days of work:
FILING FILING & MORE FILING.
Surprisingly the tiny office has more files than i can ever imagine.
As for the amount of docs tt require filing, it is more than wad i ever imagine.
Well, now i really get the taste of BEING IN THE INDUSTRY.
In this line of work, i suppose there's no such thing as an 8 hour job.
Work is like never ending.
Lucky for mi the longest tt i had to stay back so far was till 8.
Additional 2 more hours than the designated time :6.
Erm, of cos with NO OT pay.
Now I finally get the bitter taste of working life.
Have got no time to shop, catch up whatsoever.
Having ample sleep is considered a luxury.
All this indicates: no life.
I miss all my pals.
Wondering wad's up for them however with no time to contact them.
Baby's been sucha darling.
He made another photo frame for mi himself.
It's soo beautiful.
This time the photo frame fits nicely on my table.
Thank u baby.
I appreciate all tt effort.