Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
I'm finally getting a life! This is the aftermath of exams. These days I've been busy, catching up with pals, doing my utmost fav.- shopping. [This has just burned a hole in my pocket!] Biggest prob now is to save up fer birthday celebrations. As the saying goes, the bruise of a punch will go away in time, no matter how hard the punch may be.
Been back to moi usual post-exam syndrome: vcd mode!
Finished watching forensic heroes in 2 days. This tym round, it's not just mi being hooked on!
Ratings for the show: 5/5 - Simply marvelous!
[The resemblance is there. But i think he looks better.]
Time seems to fly when I'm just starting to enjoy. No. of days to being a slave: 10
I'm seriously quite shaken by this idea. Hope it's all smooth-sailing.
Regarding my lost wallet, I'm praying still. However, am in search for a new one. Just taken a fancy to this Gucci wallet. Still waiting fer new designs to arrive before purchasing.
The most evil weapon is the tongue. Certain bruises inflicted would remain. However unintentional it was meant to be.
I'm pondering about it...