THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> About an hour ago was baby's BD.HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ...
> Up close & personal with similar beings (05/09/06)...
> Catching up with s& other buddies sum of moi IJ ba...
> I'm finally getting a life! This is the aftermath ...
> Finally, i'm done wid all the exams. Now i'm just ...
> Once again pls hear mi moan and groan! Seriously, ...
> This is such a terrible week! I LOST my freaking w...
> Sat was a whole load of fun! - it was KTV session ...
> Yours Truly!the babesHaha, Hong Yan at moi mercy! ...
> Me

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm falling ill.

This is a bad sign!

Well, I'm wondering if it is b'cos of the undue stress tt I'm suffering frm, the pre-SIP stress syndrome or is it because of the svc of transit link/SBS tt is making mi fume.

Let mi begin wid the incident:
05/09/06 (Tues)
Zoo outing wid gang.


Took bus 159 from my place to meet hong yan.

Tapped my ez-link onto the reader but an error msg surfaced & i had to seek help from the driver.

The driver, instead of being helpful, told mi tt he had to confiscate my card.

U can imagine how fuming mad I was.

Without second thoughts, I told him off.

He then returned mi my card.

After bout 5 stops or so, the driver act. stopped the bus at the bus stop & signaled for mi to go over.

He then told mi that it is the company’s policy tt requires him to confiscate my card.

I was like: What the hell is gg on?

I lost my wallet last week, I cancelled my old card, got myself a replacement card.

The card was working fine for the past few days, and now even though there ‘s value in it, u're telling mi tt it is e company’s policy to confiscate my card? "

All he did was told mi that it is company policy & then he gave mi this pathetic slip of paper with sum serial no. and got mi to call up transit link for my card.

WTF!

I was soooooo fuming mad, i got him to write his bloody name, the bus no. & the vehicle no. onto tt pathetic piece of paper.

It was sooo embarrassing tt i had to walk over to the driver in front of all the passengers onboard.

I went back to my seat, which is just 1 step away from the driver.

Without hesitation, I dialed the number to transit link to enquire about this entire drama tt was unfolding then.

The operator, instead of being helpful, actually came up with a whole heap of gibberish explanation.

I totally blew my top at her.

Gosh, this is the kinda svc we’re all paying fer.

Damn.

Someone ought to do something to these senseless beings.

After this entire series of drama, it was meeting up with the gang to deliver our promise of:

the date with the ah-mengs!

Lunched at KFC outside zoo.

First encounter was the shot I took wid the fake croc. outside the zoo.

Gosh, I was soo afraid of the croc. though I know tt it was a fake.

Both Seng & Ke-le had to pamper me to take the shot.

Owww, thanks so much! So swt of u pple. =)

The entire zoo session wid the gang was superb.

Loads of pics were taken.

I made new frens at the zoo too!

Pedro & frens are my frens.

Gosh, these lil animals r the cutest I swear!

They were like twirling around the limited enclosed space!

Saw my weakness: the croc.

They’re practically like logs.

The next tym I go to the zoo, I’m gonna take 50 cent coins along.

(I’m sure u pple noe wad I’m gonna do)

The animal tt we all took a longer tym to visit were the baboons.

We were there juz in tym to catch the baboons feeding tym.

There was this baboon tt kept on jumping at the edge of the “cliff” but it was off-beat.

No one noticed him & din give him his reward: his fd.

It was sucha hilarious sight.

We all came to the conclusion tt the baboons lead a jaded life.

All tt they do is eat & f*** all dae long.

After the zoo session, we had pratas at the prata house.

Once again with hong yan uncle being in the limelight, we all had a roaring good tym laughing.

Only managed to get home at 9 odd.

I was kinda bored and tired.

Came up with this prank telling my sister & mum tt I was bitten by the leopard.

Then I carried on further by also telling baby tt I was bitten by the leopard!

Haha. I made it all so real-like he kinda believed tt it was true.

Well, I’m sure it was also because he wasn’t feeling too well tt dae.

Carried on with my silly prank till the next dae.

I even went to the extent of wrapping up my arm in all tt tissue trash to make baby believe tt I was rrly bitten. Haha.

Hey baby, I know u care. I’m sorry about the joke. Ilu.

Meeting up with tiang, antho & gang tt same week was also all well & gd.

Antho was Rudolph tt dae.

Too bad, I was looking fer Santa.

Haha, he went to take this passport pic tt so obviously showcased his red nose.

Trust him to believe the photographer’s bullshit!

Went to the arcade to play house of the dead 4.

Only played like 15 mins or so & it was game over.

I’m missing all my pple alr!

Pls, meet up before we all get busy yes? All u pple brighten up my life. =)

-Sign Off @ 12:55 am :)