THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> Yours truly:My Dumbo: Cheeeeesecake Cafe:Baby & I ...
> This elation.Can you guys tell the differences?It'...
> These creatures never change.It's been a known fac...
> Check out this hit on the left.I like...Oh wells,P...
> SIP's over.These grueling 5 months.FINALLY.I'm gon...
> The reflection seems vague.Far from my thoughts. T...
> My Dumbo. I've got a new toy - My Dumbo. =) Someth...
> This shouldn't be too foreign to me.Afterall, it's...
> Beauty & The Beast Tale as old as timeTrue as it c...
> U got me feeling naughty!It's that weakness acting...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Thursday, February 08, 2007



I am now on those retainers.
Speaking like some dummy is an understatement.
Damn.

Pardon me,
for this urge to publicize t
his complaint is essential.
_______________
__
__________

Life can't get any better
.

MOS
Sakae Sushi
Fish
& Co
Geographer's Ba
r
Phuture
Shangri-La: BL
U
Haagen Daz
KTV

For those that remembered
my dae,
For all those who celebrated with mi,

: Thanks fer all the joy
u guys gave.
Love.

For my ba
by sister:
U're the swe
etest baby.
U're cake. I love.
I'm damn touched by all that yo
u did love.
I can't emphasize
more: ilu.

Baby:
That night was magical.
Words can't express my appreciat
ion for the effort.
The jewel. box. I'm g
onna fill i
t up.
I'm gonna make up for those
times that I f
ault.
ilu.

Seng, Shu, Yeeling, Ni, Hon
gyan, Suet:
I see the love, darlings.
Thanks so much fer the cake
.
Though it was not the one which u
guys choose, it was GD. =)
The feeding part was e
ven better.
KTV was gd.
We'll work damn hard till the damn r
esear
ch paper is over.

: the new epi
sode. soon.
i hv loads to upload
.
Till e tym i
s ripe.

Love.

Ringers:
My babies.
I'm glad we coul
d all make it tt dae.
Sushi was
dam
n gd.
The cheesecake surpr
ise. thanks
.

Sp
enty:
Get hersheys o
ut soon.
I'm missing
him bad.

All my babies who were at Fish & Co and s
ubsequently at MOS later on.
The choco cake was r
rly unexpected. I'm
damn touched.
Dinner was good.
More catching up
sessions love.

Guan:
Thanks so much for mak
ing my
day darling.
All those drinks
and celebrati
ons...
Cheers to our frenship.
Love.

For all kind souls wh
o were there to render some tender care whilst at MOS:
I sincerely appreciate it.
I'm sor
ry.
U r sw
eet.
_________
____________________

When one door closes
.
Another wou
ld open up.

The choice to close it up
.
Or unfold the new ep
isode.

Game
Over.
________
__________________

Pics:

KTV Session

















BLU & Haagen Daz:























Sakae:


























Before MOS at Geographer's Bar:

























Fish & Co:








































-Sign Off @ 11:10 am :)