Through such incidents we see the image.
The sensible part of me was in total control.
Even though the bitch within very much wanted to conveniently smashed the head with the glass I had in hand.
Being a lady, it isn't too wise to carry out that action.
Whomever had just simply crushed whatever little was left.
Now I finally see why my loved ones are so irritated and disappointed.
The BLINDNESS is now gone.
Gone with the words that was uttered.
_____________________
Jase:
Thanks so much for everything yesterday.
Sengster, Yeeling, Suetster, Shushu.
I know u guys care.
Do not worry for yang is no longer affected by anything anymore.
Like whatever was above, that little bit of image was all but CRASHED.
I'll see it as: tit-for-tat. Period.
Yang loves all of u.
Rmb our "candle-in-the-wind" mission.
Calm and steady, hard core weekly night-life to de-stress.
U know where we should head for de-stressing purposes.
muackz
All my babies that were there to encourage, love, advice, lecture, rant:
I know all of u care.
Do not worry for I am fine.
I cherish the friendship that we share.
All of u are here to stay!