THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> Finally all the Japanese and driving tests are don...
> Suffering in any unwanted condition and the corres...
> Back home!Been 4 days since my return from Taipei....
> Yesterday I was so peeved with the presentation of...
> Past few days had been really terrible.This noxiou...
> At the babe's place.MoS Da's Bd at Fish & Co / MoS
> This song I loveee since 16... Baby BoyFrom the da...
> After several weeks of waiting for stock, I’ve fin...
> My Sansung phone’s screwed.For no apparent reason,...
> After hours of end-less dancing.

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Sunday, September 02, 2007

Finally had another excuse to re-visit esplanade.

This time it was for the dance production Floor Play by Burn The Floor.

Thinking back, since a tender age, I’ve always had a passion for dance.

Initially it was that gorgeous tutu and graceful poise that had me striving for the best during those Ballet lessons.

In these recent years, I took an interest in ballroom dancing and got persuaded into trying Salsa.

Anyway, prior to Floor Play they had a previous dance production in Suntec.

In comparison, the previous performance was much better for it really got me all captivated and super enthusiastic the entire time.

I’ve come to the assumption that Esplanade seems to be getting a more participative group of audience.

As compared to Lady Salsa and Burn The Floor, Floor Play definitely had a more participative crowd.

At least this time round most guys din shy away when the dancers spontaneously approach them to sashay for that few minutes!
_________

KTV

KTV with my UOL pals was fun.

Finally had an opportunity to mingle with my new course mates!
More sessions to come I hope.

However, the opportunity cost was that I missed out on my chalet with the girls.

Lovelies, I’m so sorry I couldn’t pop by.
I’ll arrange another meet-up session very soon alright.

I miss all you babes truck loads!
_________

Wardrobe Part 2

Wardrobe part 2 was on last Saturday, at Zouk.

It was a showcase of the various designers work, some of which were relatively stunning.

For the show, some of the models had all that fanciful make-up and hair.

Thankfully, the few of us were spared from that.

In exchange for a smooth show, all the models had to burn their entire afternoon for preparation purposes.

No complains on our part for the few of us had fun during the entire period.

After the show, the initial plan was to party the night away as usual.

However, this time round the old-fashion manner din exactly work out like it always did.

Astonishingly I left at 2+ for the music that day was really ... ...

Decision: Am not gonna visit Phuture on a Saturday again!

___________

School

I think I’m engaged in a ridiculously uptight and vicious degree programme.

Attending maths lesson is akin to a rapid aging process!

Argh!
God Have Mercy.

I seems that lately, I’m developing this weird and unexplainable routine:
excessive sleep in undesirable circumstances.


Hmmm, I’ve gotto buck up to break that new routine of mine!


Esplanade
Wardrobe


Previous Zouk Session with the girls:

-Sign Off @ 3:10 am :)