Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Christmas Eve was spent having lunch with baby sis and the boy at Crystal Jade.
Thereafter shopping!
Bought an Adidas bag for the little one as a Christmas gift.
Subsequently, dinner was at a Japanese restaurant by millenium walk.
I presume it is quite clear that I din exactly enjoy the sake very much.
(Evident from the pictures, of course!)
The boy & I counted down to Christmas at Clarke Quay.
As usual Clarke Quay was CROWDED but the ambience wasn’t fanatical.
I preferred the previous countdown to New Year 2007 instead.
Anyhow, to celebrate the arrival of Christmas, the boy and I succumbed to sweet temptations at Haagen Daz before retreating home for the night.
__________
Christmas
Christmas this year was simple.
The boy and I visited Ikea before catching Alvin and the chipmunks.
Now I can somewhat picture the theme for my future home!
Oh, and I sooo absolutely adore those cute little chipmunks.
_________
Late X’mas and New Year greetings guys!