Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Or those of which I have to suppress my genuine emotions.
There are times when you just want to lash out
at your parents for being biased in their opinions.
Times when you want to strangle your sibling because
they are blindfolded by nonsense they call - logic.
No matter what it is, I will be able to swallow it because they are my family.
Because they are the closet and dearest to me, I don’t bear grudges.
Also, precisely because they are my family, I lash out at them.
I hit them with the fact so hard that tears seem to roll down my eyes,
my voice turn hoarse because of the loud and painful rants.
The source of origin: because I care and love them.
I am not complaining.
In fact, I’m pretty contented with everything.
________________
How bout this,
When we are not able to manage both,
relationships and responsibilities well enough.
Which do we choose to give up?
Some may say: love conquers all.
I feel that this is just, but a saying.