THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> Sometimes ...we all need a listening ear. Someone....
> It is sucha pity for sometimes words of kindness f...
> I’ve got a maths test coming RIGHTTT up.How come t...
> Yesterday afternoon was gathering with all the lov...
> We take up history to pick up essential skills and...
> Strike up the band let it playLove songs to haunt ...
> TIME,an essential for... ... Feelings to develop.F...
> (Still in love)I'm still in love with you....Still...
> Apparently I think I've been feeding on dynamites....
> Learning the hardest approach.Trying to inch throu...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Change
Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Now, after punching my URL addy,
I am no longer greeted by the Caucasian girl in her veil and that pinkish wedding gown.

Instead it is a fresh clean look.

I’ve FINALLY gotten a new blogskinnnnn !!!!!

ALL CREDIT to be awarded to:
my beloved sister, Kayslyn for the facelift of this blog.

THANK YOU for the effort.
I REALLY appreciated it. ::hugz::
______________

Previously,

R I N G E R S were all feeling down.

We saw...

Knotty l o v e issues.

Ridiculous project mates.

Annoying experiences from home.

Tremendous stress arising from schoolwork.


Fortunately the painful phase has blown over.



Babes, I thank god for bestowing on me this precious gift: our friendship.

Of which, without it I wouldn’t be able to come thus far.

I really appreciate all the efforts coming from all of you.

THANK YOU.


I always believe, that certain friendships were made to last.

OURS, for sure WILL stand through all the toughest storms.
________________

Sunday was granddad’s birthday.

The yang clan assembled to mark this joyous occasion.
Needless to mention, I took the opportunity to cam-whore with fam.
____________

Prior to this “facelift” ALL my previous entries had WHITE font.
And thus, I spent the last 3 hours editing ALL my previous entries.

I M A G I N E the effort I took into editing each and every single entry!

Phew!!!
FINALLY DONE.


__________

Whilst editing I breezed through all my previous posts.

Flashbacks of the past started recurring in my mind.

I recall,

the times I bickered with my precious siblings...

The heated arguments I had with my parents...

The elation after removing braces...

The sorrow of feeling lost, disappointed...

The anguish of having to tolerate irrationality...

Contentment...

...
.....
... ....

I’m glad that after so long, I’ve finally learnt to let go.

It wasn’t that hard after all.


Though yet again, there weren’t any proper closure.
I’ve decided to tear that stubbornness apart and make do with it.

Won’t be bothered by it no more!

F I N A L L Y N O M O R E.
____________

Closet to heart















-Sign Off @ 6:45 pm :)