Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
How coincidental that da and I both attended the same wedding function last night. It’s poisonous.
I’ve come to believe that this is small world after all.
Everyone seems to be associated to each other in a way or so.
This connection is somewhat daunting.
____________
I got B O R E D midway into the wedding so both da and I decided to go on a lil. adventure.
(during which we captured the moments!)
After the whole motion with the wedding was over, we popped over to Zouk and MoS.
___________
Danger lurks in the forbidden zone.
There’s so much on-goings that sincerity is faint.
Maybe sometimes it doesn’t pay to be a kind soul.
I detest denial.
I wanna S C R E A M.
I say S C R E W it.