Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Nat King Cole
How come those figures still seem like Greek to me? (WA PIANG EHZ!)
Are there any motivators for hire?
I’m at the verge of trading my soul for any
smart ass/ motivator/guardian angel/ deity,
(whatever you col em.) to come along,
shed some wisdom,
shine some light,
MAKE ME SIT DOWN AND STUDY WITHOUT DISTRACTION.
_____________
Anywayz, this is how yours truly works at home:
With the computer on,
browsing through aplenty sites,
with msn running.
(entertaining 10 tabs)
music playing in the background.
(these days I’m appreciating Jazz)
a jug of water on my sis’s table.
(with my cute lil winnie the pool cup.)
documents, files and guide books scattered on chairs and tables.
calculator and numerous coloured pens and highlighters spreading all over.
Anxiously trying to figure out the next darn step to solving the PROBLEM SUM.
(mumbling to myself at the same time.)
10 seconds pass...
25 seconds pass... ...
My focus will then take a turn from those
PROBLEM SUMS
to...
The activities on the com,
I'll walk around the house,
Disturb my sisters,
Start calling up my pals
Blog.
The next thing I know:
I’ve cleared up the table along with all the maths content.
Ta-da: NO REVISION ACCOMPLISHED!
ARGHHHH.
This is dreadful.
I need some POSITIVE CHANGE! NOWWW! QUICK!
___________
Memories are for the keeping.
FOR THE KEEPING it would JUST be.
___________
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can
Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please dont break it
Love was made for me and you