THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> Learning the hardest approach.Trying to inch throu...
> Saturday Both the boy and I visited TEMPUS at Raff...
> HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the boy!For every festive season...
> Finally had another excuse to re-visit esplanade.T...
> Finally all the Japanese and driving tests are don...
> Suffering in any unwanted condition and the corres...
> Back home!Been 4 days since my return from Taipei....
> Yesterday I was so peeved with the presentation of...
> Past few days had been really terrible.This noxiou...
> At the babe's place.MoS Da's Bd at Fish & Co / MoS

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Saturday, September 15, 2007

Apparently I think I've been feeding on dynamites.
These days I've been a very nasty mean lil thing.

I've been ranting at persons for no absolute reasons.
My bad. I apologise.
_________

School's really challenging these days.
Hard as I try to focus, some of the lecturers just seem to dim that effort.
I end up, dozing off.

I haven't been a dilligent girl.
Since school started I've been very preoccupied with anything and everything else BUT school work.
The effect due to my lack of revision/no revision at all is starting to surface.

This certainly spells trouble.

Somehow I can forsee that if revision don't start very very soon, I mightttt just reach the breaking point.
__________

Argh...
I need motivation!

-Sign Off @ 1:55 am :)