Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
The IJ girls gathered to bid farewell to dearest Antho.
The dude’s leaving to serve the nation on Monday.
How time flies!
To date, I’ve known him for more than 3 years.
Best of luck darling!
Come back safely from Tekong and share ya tales soon okays?
I’m beginning to reveal symptoms of aging…
I feel so worn out after just one night of partying.
Saturday
Attended Sammi Cheng’s concert in the evening.
I was awed by the turnout.
It was close to a full house.
However, the show wasn’t as spectacular as what I deemed it to be.
After the concert ended, the boy & I popped by Cheesecake Café.
Instead of my usual chocolate cheesecake, I decided to savor their chocolate truffle.
The truffle is as divine as the choco cheesecake! *Yummy Yummy*
________
School:
They just can’t cease at giving out tests!
Last week was math.
This week’s- finance.
Next week’s- econs.
Arghhhhhh!
_____
Sammi's Concert:
Antho's farewell
Gelare last week