Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Coincidentally, all the girlies turned up dressed in either black or white.
After dinner, we went to the nearby coffee bean joint.
Like always, the conversation revolved about school,
relationships... ....
supernatural experiences.
Till now, the stories still give me the creeps.
That aside,
I find myself drifting further and further away
from the idea that my exams aren’t over yet.
Since my last paper on Friday, I haven’t been revising.
Nowwwww, to my horror,
Friday is just 2 days awayyyy... ....
Additional to the stunning fact that time FLIES,
I realise that I have 9 freaking lengthy topics to cover.
I ought to gear up and start the engine going again... ....
_________
Lunch at Coffee Club
Whilst waiting fer the babes at the car-park.