Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
I’m soooo counting down to my last paper on Friday.
All the loved ones around me are already free birds,
whilst I’m still stuck with all that truck load of revision and what not.
This is what I’ve been spotted with since 2 weeks ago.
The small piece of paper with many xxxxx is my countdown calendar,
while that hello kitty gadget is my fav. mini vacumm machine
use to clean up those eraser rubbings.
Come Friday, these precious papers are gonna be similar to junk,
I’m sooooo gonna chuck them aside.
This period of time is one of the most memorable in my academic history so far.
Some pretty interesting things
I’ve learnt whilst mugging through the night:
Class 95 have got rather smoothing ballads during the wee hours
of the night esp on Fridays.
I get a sugar rush whenever I hear those oldies I used to love in the past.
On Saturdays nights, the music aren’t as fab as on fri.
Anyhow, I don’t intend to mug through the nights anymore.
First and last attempt it shall be.
______________
Everybody’s got new toys to play with.
My sister got her psp gadget that she wanted.
So now, the lucky girl’s either SIM-ing on the com
or psp-ing while I am either studying or.... still.... studying.
The boy’s got his camera that he yearned for.
Except this time round, it aren’t no small and cutesy type.
It’s the crazy huge and heavy kind.
Well, it captures beautifully but...
those flaws captured are pretty obvious as well.
Though those flaws come in really tiny sizes,
like those red spots we find on our faces...
I haven’t got any new toy to play with.
Perhaps just some new bags, dresses, heels...
Same old stuff.
I’m pretty pleased with my new black gemstone necklace though.
Pretty thing I love...
_________________
I’ve got a whole list of things to do after Friday...
Hmmm...
Major catching up with the lovelies....
Partyingggg like crazyyy....
KTV-ing...
Shopping with siblings...
Deciding on the colour to paint for my room...
Finding a suitable place to place my dressing table...
EXTENSIVE packingggg...
Most important of all,
learning French all over again....
Yesterday evening with the darlings at Ichiban Sushi...
Baby sis and I at Sakae last week...
E U R O P E.....
Can’t wait....