Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
I think I had better start packing soon. (Soon = now)
Tonight would be Zouk with the girlies!
Tomorrow, I’ll most slightly be sleeping in till late.
Then, I’ll be heading out with the boy in the early evening.
Sunday, I’ll want to make an effort
to pop by my granny’s for lunch before I fly off again on Monday.
___________
I’m silently praying that Hong Kong
would live up to my expectations this time round.
The last time I was there, (3 years ago) I only managed to bag:
.1 pair of Giordano pants
.1 pair of sliver sandals
.Hello Kitty stickers
.Sasa nail enamel
.Mac Cosmetics
.1 Esprit shirt
I know how pathetic it seems.
And the above traumatising experience is why;
I can never understand how come my gfs can bag loads of loot over from there.
Anyhow this time round, I took the effort to do some research.
I’m just silently hoping that the research would be useful to me.
___________
Yesterday...
Sakae Sushi

