Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Zouk with the girlies was super fun as usual.
Only exception was that this time round,
I got a lil too high on the drinks.
This sugar-rush sensation...
___________
When I browsed through the pictures we took at Zouk,
I was really amused.
I don’t even remember taking those shots.
The babes managed to capture me when I was on the high mode.
I think I have this habit of acting shy when I’m high.
I dunno why I keep placing my hands on my face la.
Look so super silly. Goodness!
___________
No more partying for the next 2 weeks.
When I’m back on the 16 we’ll head to our fav haunt
on that very Friday itself alrighty?
I’m gonna miss everyone here badly.
___________
Last Sat
KTV with the IJ clan, dinner at cream bistro then POKER!
Thankfully on Friday, we din scream till our throats burst or not
we’ll be croaking like toads.
KTV was filled with fun and laughter as well.
Songs like...
Spice up your life.
Dancing queen.
Wannabe.
never fail to add to the sensation.
Poker at night was marvellous as well.
I’m starting to picture an image of the IJ girls
poker-ing and catching up on every weekend in the years to come.
Probably by then, the conversation topics would revolve around
education programmes for our kids and healthy cuisine recipes.
___________
Zouk

























Compilation of high-ness.
KTV



















___________
I'm flying off in a few hours time!
Packing was crazy last night.
Even before I could even buy anything, the bag is now already full.
I'm gonna miss everyone here bad.
Take loads of care and we'll party when I'm back.