Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
___________
Yet again, yesterday night I slept at 6+.
This noon, with much effort I managed to crawl outta bed
at 1+ in order to meet the girls for lunch at Sakae, Wheelock.
When I met the babes, I was still the usual bubbly me.
But by the time night fell,
I was practically all quiet the whole time during supper.
I guess it’s time I start tuning my body clock back to normal again.
___________
Anyhow, when I came home awhile ago,
my mum saw me and said this:
(This conversation took place in front of the highest authority at home,
papa yang.)
Ah yan ar, where were you the past few days?
How come I don’t see you around the house at all?
Immediately I gave her the shhhh sign.
Then, papa yang turned around.
Quickly, I put on my most innocent smile and tried to sneak away.
Then, Miss yang the third who witnessed everything had to cut me in.
She said:
Wa... da jie it is such a pity that you din join star search.
You are a very good actress.
Then she gave me her very classic smug face and walked away.
That little imp!
___________
Last Friday...
Zouk








Last Sat...
Sze Ni’s BD and MINDS.














