THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> 16 June.___________Yesterday marked the fourth yea...
> I finally succumbed to the intense pressure that t...
> Life is indeed unpredictable.___________This adage...
> I finally bought the bubbly but not sooo bubbly dr...
> Healing the hurts we don’t deserve......Forgivenes...
> Officially,I’m speech-less now.It seems like feast...
> Partying with the girlies would always be filled w...
> I find myself feeling the pinch of having burnt a ...
> Starbucks at Wisma Atria seems to be the usual han...
> A pictures galore post.__________Within a short sp...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today was the start of the MNG sales.
And soooo I met up with the babes to shop in town.


Other than the Centrepoint outlet,
we swept through all of the other MNG outlets in town.

It was a mad-house at every single outlet we visited.


Nevertheless,
we braved though all obstacles and managed to find clothes that fitted us well.

___________

Seng bout a white halter,
Nini bought a grey top.


As for me, I bought...

A white halter,

A white long-sleeved hoodie top,

A white casual, long-sleeved top

And a red cardigan.


I thought the red cardigan was my favourite outta the lot.

Now,
I am searching for this summer dress.

Hopefully it’s still in one of those outlets.

___________

Whilst shopping,
we meet this random lady at 3 outta the 4 outlets we visited.

Somehow, we became acquaintance.

And so nini said:
Eh raine, you got shopping khaki alr.

___________

Anyhow, apart from the happiness I felt from my above mentioned purchases,
I met with a mishap on my way home.


The traffic light was red.

It was drizzling quite heavily and
I was about to cross the road from Wisma across to Borders.


In front of me, was a guy who was carrying this HUGE black bag.

When the traffic light turned green,
I walked briskly forward and BANG.

Immediately, I scream in pain!

Then I realised,
that guy’s HUGE bag was so damn HUGE it hid the cement barriers on the floor.

And so unknowingly, I just knocked hard right onto barriers.


Now,
both my knees and my right hand are now red, bruised and scratched.

I can’t imagine the unsightliness of the big and ugly brownish patch
that will surface in a few hours time.

___________

Last Wed

...Crystal Jade before Zouk with the girls.





... Zouk.





























___________

Last Sat

... Coffee Club at Taka before poker with the girls.





Alfredo
Something new I tried.

-Sign Off @ 12:59 am :)