THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> I find myself feeling the pinch of having burnt a ...
> Starbucks at Wisma Atria seems to be the usual han...
> A pictures galore post.__________Within a short sp...
> These days, I’m indulging in the sinful pleasures ...
> Last Friday marked the end of my exams.Honestly, w...
> The mind is such a powerful weapon.As though it’s ...
> Monday evening was pre-celebration of Garry’s 21st...
> Wow... it’s been almost a month since I last updat...
> Sometimes the easiest things in life seem to be th...
> On a whim, the boy and I caught The Other Boleyn G...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Friday, June 06, 2008

Partying with the girlies would always be filled with love and laughter.

These were taken last Friday, after Starbucks...
before ZOUK.










___________

Saturday

...Elena’s BD then MOS.

The last I remembered as MOS being fun was in Feb last year.
Since then, it has mostly been Zouk Zouk and more of Zouk.

It’s been a long while since partying at MOS has been so fun.






5-10 with the guys made my cheeks turned red.

I actually had to gulp down more than 8 shooters
and 3 glasses of Hennessy-Coke.

Thereafter, I was in the state of being super-high for awhile.

___________

This week...



Monday

...was my day-out with the boy.

Initially, the plan was to catch sex and the city,
but by the time we hit the cinemas for tickets,
there were only front row seats left.

In the end, we gave up the idea and bought tickets for wed instead.

___________

Tuesday

...Lunch with the babes and Chinatown with da.

The intended plan was to purchase bangles.
We ended up buying ornaments.






After Chinatown, we headed down to VivoCity for the movie
- Accuracy of Death.

In which, during the midst of the movie,
we fell asleep for awhile.








Then, supposedly it was Gelare at Houg Mall.

Again, another foiled plan.

We ended up having desserts.



Sesame Paste


Mango and Pomelo.


___________

Wednesday

...Massive packing of all closets at home before
dining at the Chinese restaurant at Houg Mall.

I was just tossing my sis’s clothes onto the bed and
I was shocked to her reaction.

She was just looking at me,
as though I was an idiot,
munching on her Famous Amos.


I was mortified by her plain expression
and I decided to take down this priceless shot when....

I said smile.... she said NO!



These aren’t anywhere near half of her clothes yet.


We were famished after packing and thus,
on impulse, we ordered 8 dishes and.....

By the time we were done with the 6th, we couldn’t really move anymore.






-Sign Off @ 1:03 am :)