Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Coffee Club is my new lurvee.
The slipper lobster pasta in cream sauce is marvel-licious.
For those who don’t take creamy stuff too well,
another highly recommended alternative would be,
prawn pasta in herb emulsion.
______________
The Mussel Guys
I tried the creamy prawn linguini,
but I thought the one at coffee club was still somewhat better.
However, their golden fried mussels along with the steamed mussels
were pretty awesome.
_____________
Yesterday
The usual 3 girls met up for a simple dinner at New York New York in kovan.
I had my creamy carbonara, while the babes had their
meatball spag and chicken + prawn combo respectively.
Anyhow, after dinner, we went over to mela’s place for TV + cam-whoring.
It’s like an unspoken tradition we have.
And sooo we equate:
Mela’s place = cam-whoring.
Pictures would be up soon!
______________
Meahwhile,
The girls at Starbucks on a Monday evening andddd at Zouk!
Zouk






