Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Honestly, words can’t express the exhilaration I felt from within.
Ok, I know this sounds really bad la. But it was largely
due to the fact that everyone around me sorta started and
ended their papers earlier than me.
Anyhow, since then, my schedule seems to be brimming with activities...
some of which papa yang wouldn’t be too pleased about.
___________
Let’s see....
Last Friday after exams, was mah-jong. (Impromptu decision)
After which I went home to freshen up before meeting the
TP babes in town for dinner.
Then, it was Starbucks with spenty and da.
Finally, the highlight of the night: Zouk with the 3 girlies.
After Zouk, we still had the energy to continue with the party fever at Mos.
Came home bout 6 odd, after sleeping for less than an hour,
I had to wake up to head outdoor with my parents.
Subsequently, I came back close to 12 and slept like a log till 5pm.
Well, I had a blast at Zouk and I am indeed looking forward to this coming Friday.
I partied so hard my legs actually felt wobbly the day after.
Definitely, all was worth it.
___________
Sat night, the boy and I went to catch Indiana Jones.
Sun, recuperation.
Mon, shopping + hanging out with the girlies in town.
Tues, out with twinnie then meeting the boy at night.
Wed, dinner with ringers, mah-jong + maybe mambo.
Thurs, recuperation.
Fri, Zouk with the girlies!!!
Sat, buds BD + maybe Mos.
Sun, recuperation.
___________
Of the above activities,
I’m pretty confident that papa yang wouldn’t be
too pleased with at least half of them.
Well, sometimes it might be good to jolt his blood pressure a little aren’t it.
Life wouldn’t be too fulfilling if the 3 girls at home
all stick to the unseen rules. (:
___________
Yesterday whilst out shopping with the girlies,
I managed to buy this black patent bag which costs 400.
The girls and I thought that it suits me just right.
Butttt.... when I came home,
my mum and sis din think of it the same way we all did.
Arghhhhh.... imagine the pain I felt!
Nvm, i’ll take it in my stride and think of it as the generation gap problem. (:
___________
At home.....
These days, I find myself getting at war with my sister over SIMS.
She gets really mad because I take sooo long to build a house,
she can actually take the time to finish playing 3 generations
of the Sims lives.
Hmmm, to comfort myself I say,
perhaps this is because I take into pride in the aesthetics of
the environment my sims live in.
___________
Picturesssss:
Starbucks with Spenty and Da
Xin Wang with the babes.