Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
I bought a pair of CROCS.
___________
CROCS!
My goodness!!!
Initially when crocs first appeared in the market,
I thought kids look really cute in them but adults... errrrr.... not so....
Subsequently,
they started to come out with designs that made more fashion sense.
Anyhow,
I never thought that I would ever get any of them.
___________
So this was what happened...
No matter what pair of shoes I land myself in,
I never fail to get blisters.
Be it a pair of heels,
flats
sandals
palms
...
Just ANY pair without socks on,
I’m bound to have blisters.
So,
because I’ll be touring around soon,
The boy said:
You gotto feel comfy in the shoes you’re in.
If it gives you blisters, you can’t walk and you won’t enjoy.
Let’s get you a pair of crocs.
And I strongly objected to that idea.
So he replied,
ok, if you can find any other pair that does not gives you blisters,
we’ll give up the idea.
And...
Because of this,
during the past 3 weeks,
I bought 5 pairs of foot-wear.
Mostly slippers and palms.
Still,
NONE worked!
All gave me blisters.
___________
Finally,
yesterday I was coerced into trying crocs.
Then,
I was given a day to ponder about the color that I wanted to get
and...
Today,
we got a pair of malindi in sliver.
(I thought malindi made the most fashion sense but still.... ... )
___________
Honestly,
it feels pretty comfortable though I’m still learning to cope with the design.
To comfort myself,
I keep reminding myself that CROCS was never meant
to be a form of fashion statement for me.
Rather,
I bought it solely for its comfort level.
___________
On a side note,
I shared the above mentioned purchase with spencer tan
and this was her way of support:
(our conversation on msn)
r.a.i.n.e says:
listen carefully
r.a.i.n.e says:
but dun luff at mi
r.a.i.n.e says:
ok?
If I never see your face again says:
okay say
r.a.i.n.e says:
i
r.a.i.n.e says:
bought
r.a.i.n.e says:
C
r.a.i.n.e says:
R
r.a.i.n.e says:
O
r.a.i.n.e says:
C
r.a.i.n.e says:
S
If I never see your face again says:
OMG, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
r.a.i.n.e says:
i was like $%%^^&^*&^
If I never see your face again says:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
r.a.i.n.e says:
YESSSSSS
If I never see your face again says:
what colour?
r.a.i.n.e says:
maybe next tym wear to club
r.a.i.n.e says:
hahahha
r.a.i.n.e says:
sliver la then... orange arrr?
r.a.i.n.e says:
siao
r.a.i.n.e says:
hahaha
r.a.i.n.e says:
i wanted black
If I never see your face again says:
wah, you wear to club, i sure laugh at you damn LOUD
r.a.i.n.e says:
asshole
r.a.i.n.e says:
u wan my leg blister la huh?
r.a.i.n.e says:
evilllllll
If I never see your face again says:
and i will make sure everyone ard you knows youre wearing CROCS!
r.a.i.n.e says:
ok
r.a.i.n.e says:
THANKS
___________
Spencer tan,
wearing heels to party is a chore.
So plsss, if I ever wear crocs to party,
please keep mum.
If not, plsss join me in heels to party.
Hahaa.. Lovess.