Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
I actually attempted to sleep awhile ago
but my body rejected the idea.
So here I am now, trying to blog my thoughts down.
Since Friday,
I’ve been coming home only in the wee hours of the night.
Additional to that,
every night I’ll stay up till 7+ am before I finally hit the sack.
This bad habit has been going on for 4 consecutive nights now.
___________
Friday...
was Zouk with the girlies.
Saturday...
Sze Ni’s 21st, followed by Mind’s Cafe at Princep Street.
Sunday...
I stayed out.
Today...
was in town, movies then prata at Jalan Kayu.
___________
Zouk on Friday was thumbs-up!
The girls had flaming lambos and hot and sticky
before hitting the floor.
I’m definitely looking forward to this coming Friday.
Lucky me,
I managed to confirm the reservation for a table at winebar this coming fri.
___________
My crocs.
Gelare with Miss Yang the third last Tuesday.





Dinner with the yangs.



