Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Ramen at Central

The million dollar shot.
If only ms yang the thrid could be like this all the time.
Cute and cuddly.
___________
Last Friday...
My trip to the hair salon lasted for more than 5 hours.
The whole process of having my hair cut, permed,
highlighted, dyed and treated started from 1:30 till 7.
By the time it was over, my bum had gone numb.
I’m still quite satisfied with the results.
Given more time, I’m sure the curls would look even more natural.
After my session at the salon, I met the girls for supper.
Out of boredom,
I pinned up my curls and told the girls that I’ve snipped them off.
It was a failed attempt.
They both din believe tt I would snip my curls off.
My "short" hairdo.


___________
Friday...
Ice Cube at Gardens



