Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Once again, the luggage is pretty much full.
Guess I’ll have to squeeze all my buys yet again...
___________
It’s been 3 weeks since I’m back to sunny island, Singapore.
I’ve long wanted to update this page
with details of my trip but the pic uploading part is a disaster.
Arranging the pictures in sequence took the boy 3 days.
Rotating the pictures in an upright manner, took another 3 days.
Selecting which pic to put up on FB took me 7 days.
And uploading them all to FB took another 5 days.
After much procrastination, I’ve decided to JUST do it.
And so, as we can all expect.
This would be a picture galore post.
___________
I was in Paris, London and Bangkok for 5 days each respectively.
Both the European cities were beautiful and cold.
When I was there,
the temperature ranged from 18-23 celsius.
It was cool for the boy but cold for me.
Whenever the wind blew,
my teeth would chatter like crazy.
Anyhow, I personally preferred Paris.
___________
Paris...
Places and monuments we visited include,
. Eiffel Tower
. Moulin Rouge
. Champs Elysées
. Musee De Louvre
. Arc de Triomphe
. River Seine Cruise
. Galeries Lafayette
. Palace Of Versailles
. Cathédrale Notre Dame
. Sacré Coeur at Montmartre
___________
London...
Places and monuments we visited and bypassed include,
. Harrods
. Big Ben
. Hyde Park
. Bond Street
. Oxford Street
. Covent Garden
. British Museum
. Tower of London
. Westminster Abbey
. Buckingham Palace
. Houses of Parliament
(The above is as much as I can remember.)
___________
PARIS

Paris.

Metro.
At the super-market getting choco & water.







Along the streets.
Shopping for the day.








The Effiel Tower.
I can't get enough of the tower when it's all shimmery.

Cod fish for dinner.






Views from the bus.
Freezing moment.
The gadget to hear the guide speak.

Palace of Versailles.
At the entrance.









The King's bed.


The garden at Versailles.





Again, freezing.




I love the slivery bunch.
After visiting the Palace of Versailles.




Italian for lunch.






This gadget acts as the guide for the river cruise.
All we need to do is to select the language and put it by the ear.







Folks doing the tango by the river.








River Seine
After taking this river cruise.
I don't really think I'll choose to take the one we have here anymore.








Moulin Rouge
The cabaret was good.
'Calefare' included ponies, snakes, puppies.
The most freaky part was when the girl had to dip into the pool,
to twirl a huge snake around her body.
And did I mention, she was just in her tongs.




Views from the train.

Views from the top.




Sacré Coeur Montmartre
See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil
I bought one of these beautiful angels.
Till now, i'll still smile whenever I look at it.
(Reminiscing la...)
Interior Of Galleries La Fayette.





Check out the huge jacket I'm in.
Because I was so cold,
I gave up vainity to be warm.


Italian for dinner.









In order to grab some pretty pics,
the boy insisted on going back to the Lourve,
to put his photography skills to practise.

My buys from Paris


Upon arrival at London.
- Check out the huge luggage we had to carry.
LONDON
SAKURA!
My fav. jap restaurant.
The ramen & Katsu Don is UPSSS.























Tower Of London





Harrods

Big Ben
Check out my hair.
Imagine how strong the wind was!
I stood alone, at the side.
(with the strong wind blowing)
While the boy went ahead to grab sone pretty pic.
Like the one above.
I just kept jumping till we got this. (above)
Finally, a successful shot.
London Eye

Bicester Village


At the train station
After a longgg day, dinner was settled at KFC.




Check out the crowd.
It was a mad-house!
Worse than GSS.



Buckingham Palace

Fish & Chips for lunch




When the boy said:
Baby, u plan the navigation.
U'll lead us to the mummies and the soldiers.
And there I was,
trying to figure out how.

Mao Zedong's Realm
Samurai Soliders

Mummies






Cleopatra

British Museum


Les Miserables
Italian for Dinner

They sell just about anything along this long long stretch of road.
From pig roasting by the back lane,
to crepes by the road side,
kitchen cutleries, dresses... ...
BUT... yet again, nothing caught my eye.

Pig roasting by the backlane.
This was when I was laughing my head off
after spilling pepsi on myself.
With every moment and movement captured.
My loot from London
At the airport.
BANGKOK


The temples we visited.

Swensen's

Coca.
We had Coca twice there.
Along with HALF a pepper crab,
I had to gulp down 3 glasses of Ice Lemon Tea.
Well, apparently it wasn't exactly spicy.
I just can't stomach spicy stuff.
Authentic Thai Food
A&W
Mcdonalds


Chinatown





My buys from BKK.
___________
On a sidenote,
Italian is now my new love.
When we were there, we had Italian for almost every meal.
And so...
Now, I’m haunting for nice Italian restaurants to visit.
...
..
.
Off to Hongkong in a few hours!