THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> After looking through my schedule for the next 3 d...
> Tiang and I finally found the chanceto catch up wi...
> My favourite picture,taken with the imp on an impr...
> The original plan yesterdaywas to head over to Del...
> Last Saturday,the girls gathered at Seletar Countr...
> Tuesday at Del Mar was a success.The babe and I ar...
> All the pretty people I love.___________Sweet Indu...
> It’s really weird the things that people do in the...
> Memories.There are many ways in which memories can...
> Once again, Friday night was love.Zouk with the gi...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Saturday, August 16, 2008

I don't ask for too many things
Only one thing I really need
That is you baby next to me
With that I'm satisfied

Don't need diamonds
I don't need gold
I just need someone here to hold

To keep me warm when the nights are cold
That would do just fine, just fine

You don't have to promise me the stars
Just promise me love, inside your heart
And that's enough
Baby that's enough

Give me you
Give me you, give me all of you
Give me night
All my nights spent just holding you
Give me day
All my days being close to you
Nothing else that I need

Give me you
Give me you, give me all your love
Give me time
All your time, all your tender time
All your heart
All your soul baby that's enough
Nothing else that I need

Give me you, give me you
That's enough for me baby

Hmmmmm
I don't need things that money buys
All I need is there in your eyes
I just need your heart next to mine
All my whole life through

You don't have to bring the moon to me
Just bring me the love
The love that I need
And that's enough
Ooh baby that's enough

You don't have to promise me the stars
Just promise me that I have your heart
You don't have to bring the world to me
Just give me your word, you will never leave
Cause having you beside me, I have everything I need
So give me, give me you

Give me you
Give me night

All my nights spent just holding you

Give me day
All my days being close to you
Nothing else that I need, oh

Give me you
Give me you, give me all your love
Give me time
All your time, all your tender time

All your heart
All your soul baby that's enough
That's enough, nothing else that I need

Give me you, give me you
That's enough for me baby, yeah
Give me you

-Sign Off @ 7:41 pm :)