Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
I never seem to get enough of them.
Their innocence delights me.
Every little action they make, makes me smile.
Sometimes looking at them, I silently think to myself,
what would it be like to have my own?
Many months back, I recall seeing a young and attractive woman,
with an infant in her arms.
During the train ride,
she was busy handling the little infant,
feeding her milk from the bottle,
amusing her with little soft toys,
speaking to her and singing to her... ...
The whole time, I was awed by her.
Then it occurred to me, love does wonders.
A mother’s love for her child is unconditional.
Again today, on my way home,
I spotted a very lovely caucasian baby.
I was in the bus and the lovely one,
in her little cot, fixed to the car seat.
I reckon she’ll turn out to be a beauty in the near future.
___________
Casual get-together...






___________
At great-granny's BD last Sunday.
