Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Quarrels are frequent. I'm sick and tired, disturbed and irritated...
Do I see myself being Ms Yang again soon? Clue-less.
Putting these silly bickering aside I enjoy life with my FRIENDS!
Last Friday was Rachie's last day at work. Oww, I'm soo green with envy. After all that endurance and persistence, I'm sure she'll go far. (Most importantly, far far away from, we know where.)
Lin Xin & I both slogged hard till the wee hours of the morning. (12+, that's considered damn late.)
After which was girl's night out! The four interns went clubbing! It was fanatical.
Music + Drinks= GOODIE GOODIE.
Result: High and almighty.=) Dancing through the night, all high and exhausted.
Oh, and did I mention? The both of us came back to work on sat as well. Till evening , that was.
Babes, DXO was awesome. Another session ahead I presume? Rachie, I'm gonna miss u bad alrite. Catch ya ard in skool. =)
Coming wed, clubbing with my IJ babes. How I miss them sooo... Can't wait for all that dancing, drinking, bitching, whining, giggling...
Now now, when's gonna be meeting up with my TP gang??? I'm awaiting for the fabulous gathering that's coming.
Dor, YL, Suet, Seng, Shu: I miss all u pple. I say we meet up and bitchhhhh........all the way bout all the irritants at work till we're totally satisfied. Wad do u sae? =) Love.
Ringers,
When's gonna be our next meetin? Pleaseeee we need major catching up darlings... Love.