Roars: Comtempo. Issues In HTM => Finally OVER!
Cheers to all the TP HTM babies:
Our ONE LAST PAPER is finally over and done with!
For the first tym in my [21-1] years of life was I ever so un-geared for a deadline. For the longest period of time I was slacking and whilst the irritating deadline is: 15 Feb at 11am, yours truly did the damn paper till apporximately 7am in the morning last night!
For all those who were there to render help and support during this period of tym:
Never again would I do things at the eleventh hour again!
Updates:
Am pretty much going with the flow, enjoying life to the max. as usual.
Preparation for CNY, SHOPPING!
Permit some space for me to announce:
I bought a "cheong sam!"
This piece of cloth, I like.
Now that all in school is clear: We're gonna transfer over to: Zouk-High! The altered system would then be as follows:
Wed
Fri
We all comprehend the statements above dun we? =P
Hmm, folks back home would need to steer clear of my new and upcoming system!