The dearest and closest always get the worst crap from me.
I realise I have been taking for granted, those who love me.
When was the last time I had a bonding session with my lovelies at home... I can't recall.
Frankly, I can't even remember when was the last time I had a proper conversation with my darling sisters back at home.
It seems that I am always so busy resolving my own issues, catching up with my mates, having to deal with irrelevant nonsense....
Upon soul-searching, I realise I haven't even been going home early for quite a while.
When I get home they're either sound asleep or getting ready to head for work.
I sincerely miss those bonding moments I use to have with my baby sisters.
Those..
Da Jie... U kow today horz...
Da Jie.... I am damn angry lehz...
Da Jie... can u stop it!
Da Jie.. Da Jie.. Da Jie...
Nowadays the conversation seems to be:
Da Jie when will you be done with the com?
I miss those sharing sessions..
Upon reminiscing, I'm starting to get a lil. emo.
To my baby sisters kays & jo:
No matter what happens, I will walk along with you hand-in-hand through the path you choose to take.
Though I may not be the best role model, I will still put on my best front for you.
Our opinions may differ but the bottom-line is that I care.
Please do not turn me away.
At times, I may sub-consciously neglect your existence.
Please forgive my oversight.
Lecture me for the things that I do wrong. (Which I know u guys wouldn't take a moment to hesitate not to do so...)
I apologise for the moments anger took over me and senseless words came outta the evil mouth.
When the going gets tough, do ot fret for you know that I will always lend a hand.
Da Jie lovessss all of u.