THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> Christmas EveChristmas Eve was spent having lunch ...
> Pre-x’mas madness at Zouk. Post-x’mas get-togeth...
> Which option do we seek?That of simplistic practic...
> Christmas is just merely 2 days away.How weird it ...
> Last Friday,I decided to go ahead with the partyin...
> I’m back from BKK!!The 5 days there were awesome.P...
> Look at meYou may think you seeWho I really amBut ...
> I really detest situations when I’m at someone els...
> Last week when baby sis and I decided to hit for t...
> Pictures taken eons ago at mela’s house warming.I ...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year 2008!

The eve of New Year was well spent with all the loved ones.

Went for a dip with dearest dada in the morning.
Coincidentally, met Nicky there.

The 3 of us ended up chatting in the pool.
Discussion topics covered his recent trip to Japan, his enrollment into NS, A-levels, family… …

Chatting with Nicky, reminiscing about the past, made me realize that time flies.

How much I’ve grown.
It’s been a year since I graduated from Poly, and 4 years since graduation from SJC.

_____________

Anyway, I spent the evening at Steph’s place for mahjong session with the lovelies.

Following that, I met the boy for dinner at Coca and then we caught National Treasure at Cine.

The movie ended minuets before New Year.

Whilst making our way out of Cineleisure to the car park,
we were greeted with heavy human traffic outside the building.
____________

They were all basking in the New Year’s mood,
spraying the party cans as gleefully as ever to anyone and everyone,
not caring a hoot about the receiver’s reactions.

Thankfully there were police officers making their rounds.

As for me, being on the upbeat since it is New Year,
I went to extend my gleeful greetings to the police that were walking past me.

I gently tapped on one of the officers and wished her Happy New Year.
(She reacted with the same greeting but also with a sign of relief
knowing that I wasn’t approaching her for help.)

The boy was puzzled of course.

___________

Subsequently, because the crowd was simply crazy,
the boy and I decided to seek refuge at Meritus Mandarin,
Mezza Bar until the crowd dissolves.

The ambience at MezzaBar made me ecstatic!
There were aplenty people, live band, cocktails, balloons, party hats…
Everybody was in THE celebration mood!
Even the staff was partying with the guests as well.

I felt sooooo euphoric, I went to extend my well-wishes for 2008 to all near me,
at that moment.

Seeing that, the staff came over asking us to dance to the live band and
even asked us to consider holding our wedding at Meritus.

After all the cocktails, dancing, singing, we left close to 3am.

It is indeed a New Year’s day well spent.
_____________

For the past 2007:


I’m really thankful to god for bestowing on me:

a family that never fails,

the precious girlfriends, since my days in SJC

the lovely buddies, from Temasek Poly

teachers that lectured and guided me during my growing years,

a boyfriend that has always been there to hear my rumblings,
and to guide me along without complaints


Lastly, to strangers that I’ve met along the way that assisted me to grow in a way or another.
__________















Happy New Year guys!

Well-wishes for 2008!

-Sign Off @ 8:19 pm :)