THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> Previously taken at Wisma.
> I’ve been having dizzy spells and cloudy vision si...
> New Year 2008!The eve of New Year was well spent w...
> Christmas EveChristmas Eve was spent having lunch ...
> Pre-x’mas madness at Zouk. Post-x’mas get-togeth...
> Which option do we seek?That of simplistic practic...
> Christmas is just merely 2 days away.How weird it ...
> Last Friday,I decided to go ahead with the partyin...
> I’m back from BKK!!The 5 days there were awesome.P...
> Look at meYou may think you seeWho I really amBut ...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Friday, January 18, 2008

The boy and I attended the musical: Beauty World at esplanade last evening.

The plot is about the trials and tribulations that an innocent young girl
had to endure (while working as a cabaret girl) in search of her father.

Mama Mia’s plot was exactly the same,
- A young girl in search of her dad.

I thought Mama Mia was still the best musical I attended,
probably because I was familiar with most of ABBA’s songs.

Nonetheless, credit must be given to all that glittering,
almost blinding dresses that most of the female characters
starring in Beauty World were in.
__________________

These days I’ve been really tied-up arranging for my little
event that would be held on the 3 Feb.

There’s just too many details to be taken care of.

Moreover, given that I’m pretty particular about the way things are done,
I thought it would be best I see to all the sordid details myself.

From Day 1, I’ve been busy calling up hotels,
event managers, restaurants... ...

The initial plan I had in mind was to book a decent hotel’s ballroom.

What a pity, most of which is not available due to CNY celebrations.

Subsequently, I tried restaurants.

This option was way much worse.

Not only do I have to book way way way in advance,
I do not have the option of hosting the event in a private function room.

Finally, I gave up the idea of hotels and restaurants.

Another bright spark came up and now it’s something else. =)
_________________

Yesterday:





-Sign Off @ 12:13 am :)