Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Every year during this time whenever I bypass The Body Shop,
I would be greeted with a strong and sweet scent of cranberry.
Although I already have tons of cranberry shimmer lotion at home,
I will still be lured into the shop to look at
the new range of products for the season.
Thankfully today,
I didn’t add to my already-vast collection of cranberry related products.
___________
My utmost favourite scent from The Body Shop,
is actually the Neroli Jasmine.
I never get sick of the using the NJ bubble bath.
After using it,
the entire bathroom would smell like heaven.
On top of that,
there would be the sweet scent of the neroli jasmine
lingering on the skin as well.
___________
Christmas is nearing!
I feel like a young child,
anticipating for the arrival of the 25th Dec.
I recall those pretty ballerinas and toy soldier
figurines by Orchard last year.
From the looks of it, this year’s theme should prolly be Candies.
___________
Bits and pieces of X’mas 2007:
Toy soldiers and ballerinas.
The cute lil shimmery bears that I've yet to lay my hands on.
Awwwwww....
how pretty are thoseee...
Snow-town at Wisma Atria.