THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
> Friday night was LOVE.The perfect combination of a...
> I think I ought to resume my daily routine of taki...
> Each time I step foot into town,I am awed by the b...
> Christmas is coming!!!
> Cheese-cake......Port...Soul-baring conversation.N...
> The sweet scent of cranberry reminds me of Christm...
> Kids are a bundle of joy.I never seem to get enoug...
> I haven been feeling too well of late.It all start...
> Abba Mania with the boy, 2 weeks ago at the esplan...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Saturday, November 22, 2008

The usual trio met up in town yesterday
for some serious catching up and SHOPPING…

Lunch was at Lucky Plaza and thereafter,
we had our share of sweetness at Gelare.

Now, we’ve all got a rough idea of the gifts to get this coming Christmas.

___________

Getting serious with the orders.



Genuine happiness captured!


When I said:
Babe, just look at antho's eyes when he smiles.
And that did the trick to the candid shots below...



Triple Delights...









Double Happiness...













The giant at Taka.




Escalator shots.



...
..
.

Christmas is coming!!!!

-Sign Off @ 11:53 pm :)