Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
I only had less than 3 hours of sleep yesterday. Unbelievable.
Well, certainly the lack of sleep was accounted for in a totally justifiable manner.- The IJ babes went clubbing.
Yesterday night was partying at Phuture. It was a perfect combination of drinking, screaming, singing, complaining, cam-whoring, elbowing monkeys and MIA-ing. Nevertheless I still enjoyed myself. Nice music only crawled in late into the night. All was worth the wait.
Fast and Furious was the ultimate. We were all singing in sucha furious way, heads turned.
Phuture had the usual monkeys- trying to get a little fresh... (ended up being elbowed!) Well, I suppose they went home all high & dry.
Never mess ard with IJ girls I say.
The girls came out with the unwritten rule of partying every 1st friday of the week.
Hmmm, all that nagging from my dearest folks at home. I wonder how much salvia would get wasted.
Anywayz darlings, we should visit St James Power Station soon.
Looking forward to meeting my TP buddies on Tues. Then, we all bitchhhhhhhh... bout all that irritants at work till we're totally satisfied.
Back at work afta Rachie's departure, we're left with the "charlie's angels". Counting down.... 7 more weeks to go.