Last week was a four-day work week.
At the back of my mind, I silently hope that as time goes by the weeks would pass faster.
The shorter the week gets, the more thrilled I get.
Anticipating for the arrival of 18 June! QUICK QUICK.
I need this, the fast & furious way.
Boredom is my set of dumbbells at work.
These dumbbells are tying me down so bad every single working day.
Anyhow, time seems to FLY really quickly through the weekends.
How terrible is this fact.
However little amount of sleep I get through the weekends, it seems that play-time still pass by swiftly.
I used to detest HK cafes since my trip to HK.
These days however, I seem to be terribly out-of-sorts.
I was actually patronising the HK cafe at Cine, 3 times a week.
Wed, Thurs, Sat ..... unbelievable..
From this we can see that:
People change...
(Some pple dun, therefore we have the saying: a leopard doesn't change its spots.)
Feelings can be developed...
(Easily they can also be drained away...)
Perceptions change...
(However, reputation once tarnished may already have adverse effects.)
Weekends was a hell loada copying Jap. notes, HK Cafe, Starbucks...
Revising Jap. is a tedious process.
Copying Jap. notes aren't any bit better.
I copied soooo much.... sooo hard... till my poor arms were aching so bad... it gets numb.
Before this slips off my mind.
Let me share my joy:
Lorraine Yang passed basic theory!
This result was very much unexpected for
I was nearly late for the test...
I devoted most of my time to copying Jap. notes...
I was running a temperature when I got home yesterday that I din have time to read through.
last-minute memorising on my journey to the school.
Anywayz, I can foresee that the next step is gonna be more challenging.
Pals, wish me luck that I....
1. Wouldn't scream at the slightest detail I fear whilst having my practical lessons, with the instructor sitting beside me.
2. Be granted with a smooth-sailing, non-scratch/injury nor crash practical training process.