Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Wed was tanning with Tiang at Sentosa followed by shopping at Vivo.
The babe got herself a fitting green top whilst I got myself a blue dress.
Am so eagerly anticipating for the right occasion to flaunt this bold & beautiful thing.
Even though we din manage to bake till golden brown, the session was definitely marvellous.
Sometime back last week I had to endure a series of bad tummy aches and countless LS sessions.
It was so bad I had to get a jab.
I was so frightened of the idea I actually shriek even before the needle was inserted.
Oh, forgive the commotion.
________________
Blogger’s been very screwed up of late.
The space available is so inadequate!
I had to delete pics from older posts selectively in order to continue updating pics.
Argh!
How annoying.