Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Yesterday was shopping tym for dean & I.
The initial plan was to head for vivo at 3+.
We ended up reaching vivo bout 6+.
Anywayz, dean & I had a great time shopping.
Introduced her to the shops I frequent and in the process got some apparel for her.
Bought loads of candies and choco as well.
Dinner was at Sakae.
The girl unlike her sis, doesn't seem to fancy sashimi.
I, however had a great deal of fun dipping raw fish in soy sauce.
Whilst waiting for the arrival of the food, we were both busy snapping away.
The boy came much later after his lecture.
By then, dean & I were almost full.
After Sakae was Cheesecake.
My fav.
Darling sis had Blueberry American while I had my all-time fav. Choco chessecake.
A pity we couldn't snap pics of that for the lighting was pretty horrible.
I'm glad she enjoyed herself.
Sucha pity kays couldn't join us.
_____________
Today.
I forced myself outta bed at 820.
Been sucha long tym since I greeted the morning sun.
Da & I went back to sch for rental of grad. attire.
Was just telling the girl how the entire suit makes me look like an owl.
Anywayz, da was sooo sweet.
She made me breakfast. - ham & bread.
I love u babe.
Thanks so much.
Twas such a sweet gesture.
30!
Zouk.