Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
===>>> I got shifted to another cubicle within the office.
Feng Shui is damn jinx here.
Am “co-habiting” with my ICs (from 9-630) within the irksome cell.
How antagonizing can this get!
Am bring thrown into an area of darkness with absolutely no freedom, no privacy AT ALL.
Predict the number of glares and spot-checks that I would potentially go through!
Oh, did I mention that this desk is damn freaking filthy.
Hear me grumble:
1- Dust can be SEEN. This filthy layer of dust is generously spread all over the damn desk. I can spot stains!
2- The phone here STINKS.
I had to put in so much effort to distant the phone from my ears and mouth whilst conversing. I swear that if there is a loud-speaker option I wouldn’t take a second to hesitate using it. I really wonder how hygienic this piece of junk is.
3- The desk though just recently abandoned for 2 weeks, is in a sate of MESS!
Files, brochures, stationery, plastic bags even! I fail to understand how the others in the same cubicle can withstand the sight of such mess.
All I want to do now is:
1. hand in my resignation letter and scram.
But I don’t wanna go through the forfeit of paying up a month’s salary because of the stupid 3-month contract I ignorantly signed.
2. Hire domestic help. Get someone to SPRING CLEAN this shit-hole for me. =D
And hopefully charge it to their account.
The last thing I wanna go through is to CLEAN up the damn mess (WHICH I DID NOT CREATE), myself. Oh… god have mercy!
I need to lure myself away from this junk.
_________________________
Desperate housewives on Monday was superb as usual.
Despite popping pills, being drowsy I still insisted on watching the show.
It certainly was no chore at all!
Dad had to pop by the room on several attempts due to, the volume on TV and errr, most times my laughter.
Every single episode has a different story though the whole series explores lust, seduction, passion and betrayal revolving around the lives of 4 independent women.
I am marvelled by their shrewdness, wits and bold reactions.
Upon pondering, I see a certain familiarity in the way of thinking.
Would life be like a rollercoaster sometime soon?
Today my stars read:
It is tempting to cross a line when it has been expressly forbidden, but take another look at your actions. Yes, sometimes rules need to be broken. Other times, it is just a way to act out. Which is it now?
___________
It seems that I constantly have issues with rules.
Other than rules, I presume the next pain-in-the-ass for me would be contract.
Oh dear lord, 18 June. 18 June…
Am I an odd-ball or what?
I hear myself grumble about not having anything to do.
Then when there’s a whole jumble load of work to do, I am appalled by it.
Slacking aimlessly at home bores me but getting tied down to work turns me off as well.
Alright I’m contradicting myself.
__________
May pleasant moments stay.