THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> Lovely siblings. MINDS Cafe.HK Cafe. "Chilli-chino...
> The delight upon arrival.Hard Rock Cafe.View from ...
> I urgently need to broadcast my displeasure.===>>>...
> Last week was a four-day work week.At the back of ...
> Lunch with fellow angels was marvellous.Seems like...
> The dearest and closest always get the worst crap ...
>
> Once again, hear me moan.I’m bored to the max.With...
> Saturday was IJ girls night-out.The girls met up a...
> Through such incidents we see the image. The sens...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Sunday, May 13, 2007

It’s been awhile since I returned from my trip to Australia.
How time flies.

Was in Gold Coast with my boy for approx. a week.
Those moments spent there were definitely memorable.
The pace of life there seems to be so much more relaxed than back home.

Anyway, we visited the infamous zoo, theme parks, Ripley’s museum and but of cause the BEACH.
I am awed by the beautiful coastline Gold Coast offers as compared to our small lil island.

From the hotel room’s view, we can observe that folks there start surfing as early as 7 in the morning. That’s the time baby would be making huge efforts to drag me outta bed.
_________________________________

Upon arrival, I was still in my sleep mode.
We were too early for check-in so we left the luggage in the hotel and went to the beach.

Twas an instant lit-up.
Thereafter we went shopping in some gigantic shopping district.

Sadly, I managed to only buy very minimal apparels.

Satisfaction came from the bikini I bought.
Poor baby din manage to get anything though.

Was bout 4+, we were both tired out after combing the entire shopping area.
Went back to the hotel had a good bath.

Rested my tiny legs and the next thing we knew, night has fallen.
Day one wasted!

Couldn’t follow through our initial plan of visiting Ripley’s museum.

In the end we had dinner at Hard Rock.

As usual the boy had to get his shirt to add on to his Hard Rock collection.

After dinner, we hit the streets.

Given that it was a Saturday.
It was rather happening.
Hip club joints but I wasn’t dressed up appropriately to enter them. Wells...
_______________

Day 2
Rise and shine. Breakfast!

My favourite meal of the day.
Eggs, waffleeeee, bacon, croissant, milk, juice, tea...
Awww.. I’m hungry!

After which was the longgggg bus transfer to the Australian Zoo.

The Australian Zoo

The zoo there was but more of an iconic publicity of renowned Steve Irwin.
In comparison I still prefer the zoo experience back in our tiny island.

The Australian Zoo has a lesser variety of animals
although they had more than a handful of Koalas and Kangaroos .

The SHOW.
The animal show featured in the Crocoseum was more of a BORING

educational lesson than an interacting and engaging showcase.
Yours truly dosed off in the midst of the show.

Took pics with the cute & cuddly koala in my arms.
Trust me it was heavy.

Anddd, everytime there was a change of hands,
the koala will have to release its toxins.
The entire photo taking area was filled with its faeces.
A pity I forgot to snap that down.

The transfer came about an hour late and the entire world was
waiting outside the closed gates of the zoo.
Me... I fell asleep on baby’s shoulders.
The poor boy had to carry the backpack, a load of all my belongings and
bear the weight of my head on his shoulders.
Without moving abit OF COS.
Needless to say, twas because he din wanna disrupt my little nap.

Ripley’s Museum

The museum was rather interesting with all the wax figures.
The most interesting was actually some reflection of Frankenstein.
Ermm, I was afraid to investigate further.

The museum also had 2 fertility figures.
Rumour has it that, whoever touches the figures would get pregnant.
Freaky isn’t it.
__________

Day 3
Breakfast! Waffle wasn’t in the buffet line though. =(

MovieWorld

The experience here was quite fulfilling.
Din have the opportunity to meet all the movie characters though.

The supposedly daily movieworld parade was put off because of the heavy rain.
Needless to say, I was utterly disappointed.

Though it was none of the boy’s fault he had to go through the whole chore of pampering me.

When the rain was over, we went for the thrill rides.
Baby was the kind soul who constantly reminded me to hunt for souvenirs.

Oooo.. did I mention, I managed to meet my childhood fantasy. Batman!
____________

Day 4
I din even manage to figure if there was waffle in the buffet spread.
We both woke up late today.
No breakfast!

The alarm was at 730.
It rang we switched it off.
Den I said. Awhile pleaseee awhile.

The next thing that happened was: Baby its 840 already.

I jumped outta bed.

Turbo!

Bathed, freshen up, and changed all in 10 mins.
We were supposed to be in the coach at 900.

Dreamworld

Once again, this theme park has the most thrill rides.
I had a few bumps on the head from the bad posture whilst on a roller coaster.

Tiger Island had it’s tiger show.
Fascinating!

They had cubs on display!
Was gawking at the cubs.
2 super ADORABLE cubs.
Baby had to drag me away from them.

Bought bags of candies from the candy shop.
I bought loads and loads of choco whilst baby bought
his all time favourite SOUR sweets which I... detest.

Nightmares.

This was a walk-through maze that assured people of fright-time.
Baby was the lead with some young punks behind us.

We had to walk through this maze that had
strobe lights flashing in the dark all the time.
“Monsters” would approach you and scare the daylights outta you.

Trust me I was screaming my lungs out.
After the enter fright ordeal was over, it made me cherish baby even more.

Melbas

Dinner was at a hip pub/dining joint.
Was quite fascinated by the whole old-school stamp idea I had to take down.

Anywayz, I was more delighted by baby’s steak than my order: chicken.

_____________

Day 5 –WAITING DAY.

Had breakfast before hitting the beach.
The whole sensation was fantastic.

Both baby and I couldn’t get enough of the sand, sea and sun.

The entire beautiful setting that we were surrounded in was awesome.

The whole time all was perfect till...

Upon check-out our initial idea of visiting pacific fair was ruined for it was Anzac Day.
All major shopping centres were closed.

There goes our initial plan of: beach, check-out, shopping at pacific fair, transfer to airport at 730.

In the end, stoning was but the most interesting activity.

Ended up visiting Conrad Jupiters Casino.
Once again, I fell asleep whilst playing jackpot.

At the airport
Waiting again.

When the aircraft touched down, I was so relieved that I’m back home!

Finally reached home bout 5+ the whole world at home was awaken by me.
Baby sis gave me a tight hug and I managed to plant a quick peck on her cheek.
(which seldom happens)

Dearest mum n second sis helped me unpack the whole luggage.

I definitely felt loved.
________________

Now upon reminiscing, I kinda missed the times we had there.

Everything was so calm and steady.

Unlike back here where we’re constantly tied up with our individual hectic schedule.


Baby:
I’m so terribly sorry for my overbearing missy-alike tantrums.

Thank you for graciously taking in my shortcomings.
I still thought it was quite funny we managed to walk for more than an hour
(risking getting lost) on the last day there.

These spontaneous kick-ass “surprises” certainly spice up the entire relationship at times my love.

Erm, obviously minus the rage at that moment.

Without you, all else fails.

-Sign Off @ 4:46 am :)