THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> The boy and I attended the musical: Beauty World a...
> Previously taken at Wisma.
> I’ve been having dizzy spells and cloudy vision si...
> New Year 2008!The eve of New Year was well spent w...
> Christmas EveChristmas Eve was spent having lunch ...
> Pre-x’mas madness at Zouk. Post-x’mas get-togeth...
> Which option do we seek?That of simplistic practic...
> Christmas is just merely 2 days away.How weird it ...
> Last Friday,I decided to go ahead with the partyin...
> I’m back from BKK!!The 5 days there were awesome.P...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Sunday, January 20, 2008

I just came back from another wedding dinner,
held at Shangri-La. (orange grove road)

The groom’s a navy scholar, one of the boy’s buddies.
Anyhow, the wedding was amazing.

All details were taken into precise consideration.

The venue was good,
the staff were efficient,

the groom’s bosom navy fellows were rowdy and certainly entertaining,
the video-clips presented were great,

both the bride and the groom’s speech were engaging,.. ...


Given that the groom’s in the navy, (quite senior at that)
he got a “military tradition” wedding.

- Where the other navy guys parade into the aisle,
raise their swords following which the bride and the groom have to pass under.

It was a thumbs-up affair.

All that marching was quite a sight, the groom sang,
they waltzed and some other pals joined them in the waltz as well.

Now I have a rough estimate of how I would want to plan mine.
__________________

Honestly, I’m beginning to believe that functions and durability
are more essential than design.

Both my friend and I were complaining about our Samsung mobiles.

Within less than 6 months, problems surfaced.

The most infuriating matter:

After I sent the phone for servicing on the first attempt,
upon collecting the phone, the staff actually had the cheek to tell me this:

“Oh madam, I’m sorry but we really can’t detect the main problem.
However we’ve changed SOME parts already. ”

Assuming that the new parts would enable the phone to regain its original efficiency,
I took the phone back and graciously thanked them for their help.

How WRONG is that assumption I made.
Within the next 24 hours, the same problem occurred again!

Once again, I went back to the service centre complaining about the
EXACT same issue the first time I was there.

All that endless waiting and explaining really pissed me off.


Thus the boy said:
Aiya why don’t we just buy another phone.
And I replied: ok ok. (whilst checking out Samsung models again)

He saw me checking out those models and he said:
We’re not gonna get you anymore Samsung phone ok?

Frowning, I nodded in agreement.
____________

The sleek designs are worth the awards and prices
BUT
the durability is like @$#^*.

-Sign Off @ 2:12 am :)